Tuesday, May 10, 2011

First Contest for Hollywood Swinging!

In honor of my latest release, I'll be running a contest all week. The winner will be chosen next Monday night, May 23th and posted here, on Facebook and on Twitter on Tuesday morning, May 24th.

The winner will be chosen at random by my grandson. All you have to do is leave a comment below.

The prize package includes a Hollywood director's clapboard picture frame keychain,


A small box of Movie Night Butter Mints,


and your choice of Black Hollywood - the Black Performer in Motion Pictures by Gary Hull

Black Hollywood: The Black Performer in Motion Pictures

or Hollywood Urban Legends by Richard Roeper



You can read an excerpt from Hollywood Swinging here: http://sisterscribbler.blogspot.com/2011/05/release-day.html

8 comments:

Niki I said...

Chicki, I had on my "Hot Fun in the Summertime" t-shirt today.

Delaney Diamond said...

Congrats on the new release, Chicki! I hope it's even more successful than the others.

PatriciaW said...

I missed the launch of the new blog but I love it!

Chicki said...

Since there were only two contestants this week, I'm carrying the contest over until next Sunday. Niki and Delaney you are already entered! Thanks!

Julie said...

It sounds like fun! I'm in :)

Marcia Matthews said...

Congratulations Chicki, your new release will surpass the others I'm sure. E-books rock!

Brent said...

How do I enter the contest?

Chicki said...

Brent, you just did by leaving a comment here. Good luck!