Saturday, July 23, 2011

Silly Saturday

I've neglected posting my Fun Friday entry for two weeks, so here's something that's been on my mind since I took my grandsons to see Thor on Thursday.

As a fan of action movies I'm used to leading men, like Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson, who are known for their action hero bodies. 


But there are those who've been transformed to fit the role. I'm amazed by these transformations, especially since I am a naturally sedentary person who can't imagine the number of hours these guys had to exercise to create their new personas. 

For example actor Chris Hemsworth went from this :   


to this ...


Jake Gyllenhaal made the transition for Prince of Persia from 


to this


 and for the biopic Ali, Will Smith miraculously changed from this


to this


Absolutely amazing! 

I've come to the conclusion that I need a celebrity trainer ...

1 comment:

Sharon Cunningham Cooper said...

Nice pics! Though I work out 5x per week...I can't imagine committing to the amount of hours they probably have to stay in the gym to get those bodies...although I wouldn't mind trying it! ...just to see if I could do it.