Sunday, July 17, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday and New Cover!

Today's Six Sentence Sunday excerpt continues from Chapter One of my upcoming release, I Can't Get Next to You. To tell you a little bit about the story:

Rick Gardner never intended to visit one of Atlanta’s premiere strip clubs, but his fellow attorneys choose that venue to celebrate his latest courtroom victory. A born again Christian, Rick knows Dreamland is the last place he belongs. Still, he’s confident he can withstand the temptation. Until the beautiful woman sent to entertain them walks in … 

And here's the excerpt:

“Make yourself comfortable,” the host said. “I’ll go get Luscious.”

He had to be joking. Comfortable was the farthest thing from the way I felt. In my twenty-seven years, I’d never been in a place where nearly naked women jiggled and swung their physical assets around while people were eating. The two women on stage definitely had a lot to jiggle and swing. The shorter one had to be a size DD. The taller one possessed a behind as voluptuous as Deputy Raineesha Williams on Reno 911. Fascinated, I couldn’t help but stare.

 AND HERE'S THE FINAL COVER!


Coming in August on Kindle and Nook!

6 comments:

Jennifer C. said...

Nice cover! Can't wait to read it.

Jean said...

The cover is perfect. It captures the book (at least according to the blurb) perfectly. Good luck.

Chicki said...

Thanks, ladies! I guess I'm more concerned with how the cover will appear in thumbnail size, because that's what most readers see online.

The book should be out in a month!

Marsha A. Moore said...

Neat cover! Like the energy of colors behind the dancer.

Sharon Cunningham Cooper said...

I like the cover! Once its uploaded...if you're not satisfied w/ what your readers see, are you able to tweak it?

Chicki said...

Yes, Sharon. On Kindle, Nook & Smashwords you can go back at any time and change anything. It takes about 24 hours for the changes to show up.