Sunday, August 14, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday Excerpt #6

This is my last excerpt before the official release of I CAN’T GET NEXT TO YOU on Kindle and Nook tomorrow.

Again, here's what the story is about:

Rick Gardner never intended to visit one of Atlanta’s premiere strip clubs, but his fellow attorneys choose that venue to celebrate his latest courtroom victory. A born again Christian, Rick knows Dreamland is the last place he belongs. Still, he’s confident he can withstand the temptation. Until the beautiful woman sent to entertain them walks in.

A group of married women from a local church arrived at the pole dancing class after me, and I couldn’t help but eavesdrop on their excited chatter. They were trying to spice up their love lives and had organized the outing to learn ways to put more fire in their marriages. It shocked me to know they were allowed to participate in anything so worldly. I guess church had indeed changed since I’d last been there almost twenty years ago.

Release day is tomorrow! Stay tuned for information!

1 comment:

Lisa G. Riley said...

Sounds like a fun read, Chicki!