Thursday, February 2, 2012

Another new release!

My May/December romance, You Make Me Feel Brand New, is out in the Valentine's Day anthology from WG2E!

The WG2E All-For-Indies Anthologies: Viva La Valentine Edition

Here's a description of my story. Personal chef Jan Davis, a divorcee with two daughters, meets the man of her dreams. But not only are her daughters upset. So is his mother ...

You can get the entire anthology filled with all kinds of great romance now for $2.99 on Kindle here or on Smashwords here. Nook link soon to come.

2 comments:

Sharon Cunningham Cooper said...

Congrats, Chicki! I didn't realize you were a contributing author in an anthology. That's wonderful! Can't wait to check out your story!

Chicki said...

Thanks, Sharon! And I am the only contributing African-American author, so my tag line for the story is, "How about a little chocolate for Valentine's Day!" :)