Friday, July 27, 2012

Fun Friday

GENERATION Y
-    People born before 1946 were called The Silent generation.
-  People born between 1946 and 1964 are called The Baby Boomers.
-  People born between 1965 and 1979 are Generation X.
-  And people born between 1980 and 2010 are called Generation Y.

Why do we call the last group Generation Y? Well …

Y should I get a job?
Y should I leave home and find my own place?
Y should I get a car when I can borrow yours?
Y should I grow up?

Y should I clean my room?
Y should I wash and iron my own clothes?
Y should I buy any food?
Y should I care what you old folks think?

 But a cartoonist explains it VERY eloquently in this picture.

4 comments:

Sharon Cunningham Cooper said...

Funny!!! ...and on point!

Liz Grace Davis said...

Generation Y lol. Love this.

Monique DeVere said...

Oh, that's funny!

Thanks for the laugh, Chicki!


Hugs x

Chicki said...

Thanks for visiting, ladies! I appreciate your support. Hope you had a great weekend.