Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Character Inspiration ...



I posted this on Facebook the other day, and the response was incredible. It never ceases to amaze me that whenever I start writing a new story, thoughts start bombarding my mind about the next story.

A while back, I had an idea about doing a series featuring a family of four brothers, so because I am such a visual person, I began searching the Internet for pictures of the physical role models for my characters, the Stafford brothers. The first four, Marcus, Charles, Jesse and Nick, came easily because I already had their photos saved into a "future characters" file. One day, while surfing the Internet, I ran across a photo of model Victor Ross. He quickly became the fifth brother. Last week, while piddling on Pinterest, gorgeous model/actor Billy Payne's blue eyes jumped out of the screen
and right onto the Stafford brothers' collage. A few days later, again on Pinterest, someone had posted a photo of another hottie who looked as if he would fit right in the family.  So, now Mama and Daddy Stafford have seven sons!

If I give each of them their own book, that will keep me busy for the next three years...

So, here they are, folks, the physical role models for my Stafford Brothers series from top left to bottom right:  Victor Ross, Marcus Patrick, Charles Divins, Billy Payne, unnamed hottie (if anyone knows his name, pleeeease let me know), Jesse Williams and Nick Denbeigh.

(Double click on the photo to enlarge.)


What do you think? Already I can see stories behind those eyes ...

This is mama and daddy, BTW. Faces with such character ...

                
Tell me what you think.

2 comments:

Pamela Kay Noble Brown said...

Who can think after all of that? lol. But I FEEL really good about this family Chicki.

Sharon Cunningham Cooper said...

I think I can't wait to read their stories!!