Monday, February 25, 2013

Reviews!

Today I want to share some excerpts from the fantastic reviews that Ain't Too Proud To Beg has received on Amazon. You can go to the link and read them yourself, if you wish.


“This story transports us and takes us to a place where miracles happen because of love. Simple, straightforward caring and understanding show the hero (and ourselves) that all is never lost, that we can always find a way out of our darkest hour through the bravery and simplicity of basic true love. Bravo, Chicki Brown. You have done it again!”

 
“This was an awesome book… The book flowed and kept you wondering each page what will happen next.”


I really enjoyed Vaughn's and Trenyce's build up to their relationship. They didn't just jump right in. Really enjoyable read.”


This is such an inspiring and entertaining and realistic novel… I also liked reading a romance involving an injured guy…Vaughn's problems are uniquely written about by Chicki Brown.”
 

“Ain't To Proud To Beg would make a good book club pick. I promise there is no way to run out of stimulating conversation.”

 
“I think I've read every book by Ms. Brown and I was not disappointed with this one. The love story is so well written that you can feel the love jump off the pages. Treat yourself and take a little time to enjoy this wonderful story.”

 

 

No comments: