Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Happy anniversary to me!



Today marks the three years since I published my first novel, Have You Seen Her? on Kindle.  I have since published five other novels and one novelette, and all except the novelette have made category bestseller lists on Amazon!


Have You Seen Her? is still my best seller with Ain't Too Proud to Beg running a close second. I just wanted to take this moment to thank all of my readers. You have helped to make my dream come true, and I appreciate your support more than I can ever explain.

Readers are special people. They are fiercely loyal when you give them something they like, and I am trying my best to continue do just that.

Right now I'm closing in on the end of A Woman's Worth, the first in a six-book series about (from left to right) Marcus, Greg, Nick, Charles Jesse and Vic - the Stafford Brothers.


In the next few months, I will be sharing more about this fascinating family here, on Facebook and Twitter. I hope you will buy the book and get to know these gorgeous guys and the women who love them.
 

4 comments:

Sharon Cunningham Cooper said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! Looking forward to your new series!

Penelope Marzec said...

Congratulations on your special anniversary. Keep up the good work. :-)

Michelle Ramsey said...

Congratulations to you on your 3rd year anniversary. Best wishes for another prosperous 3 years and many more after that.

J.L. Campbell said...

Congrats on being a dedicated and motivated writer. With these six guys, you'll have lots going on for a while yet. Enjoy the journey.