Friday, July 26, 2013

Fun Friday!

Now that A Woman's Worth has gone to my editor, and I can breathe against for a few days, it's a good time for me to share a few things to make you smile.

Recently I saw this on author Vonda Howard's blog and thought how perfectly it portrays how I felt last week. LOL!

 


And remember the pictures of the Stafford Brothers I posted a while back? Well, I found another picture of Charles, whose book is next. I have a title now - Till You Come Back to Me. Here's another shot of Marc's twin. This really made me smile...
 
 
 
 
And here's the title song by the Queen...
 
 
 
And, finally, I got a real kick out of this one...
 
 
 
  
 

2 comments:

Sharon Cunningham Cooper said...

Lol!!! These are WONDERFULLY funny!

Arlena Dean said...

Hello Chicki:

I glad to hear your book is almost read for us. And yes, these were funny!

Take Care!