Tuesday, December 3, 2013

All I want for Christmas...

If you’ve followed this blog for any amount of time, you know that I have a problem with time management. When I’m working on a book, I find it nearly impossible to come up with blog topics.

Last night hubby asked what I want for Christmas, and I didn’t have a ready answer for him, so I decided to think about it and post my thoughts here. This is what came to mind and why I’d like that particular gift. I’ll start with the most ridiculous first...



Cadillac CTS - just because...


A week in the Bahamas or Virgin Islands 
or anywhere that’s hot, sunny and on the ocean - because I didn't get any vacation in 2013. Didn't even get to see any ocean waves...


An entire new wardrobe (with the closet) - because I have NO clothes. Working at home is a two-edged sword. It's wonderful not to have to dress for work, but then after years of not going into the office, you realize you have nothing to wear but t-shirts, stretch pants and bedroom slippers...


Ninja Ultima blender - since I’m starting out another year trying to get some weight off of my body. I absolutely hate thinking up and preparing meals (whether I’m dieting or not), and the idea of doing liquids appeals to me. I've watched this amazing video several times, and I'm almost convinced...

 

Guess which one it's going to be...

5 comments:

Pamela Kay Noble Brown said...

Wow, that closet. I want that closet. lol

Michelle Ramsey said...

I'm putting #'s 2 & 3 on my Christmas list, Chicki! I hope you get at least one of your wishes to come true. ;)

Chicki Brown said...

That's Mariah Carey's closet, Pamela. Awesome, isn't it?

Michelle, if I can just get the blender, I'll be okay...

Sharon Cunningham Cooper said...

Love your Christmas wish list! It looks similar to mine (car, travel and clothes)...although, I'm thinking about adding money to mine. :). At any rate, I hope we both get what's on our lists...and I don't even need everything by Christmas - the next six months will work too!

J.L. Campbell said...

I'll take one of each, please! :)