Friday, December 13, 2013

Fun Friday!

This weekend is going to be a busy one for me. Planet Fitness is opening tomorrow in my neighborhood, and I'm going to be there when they unlock the doors. Since I haven't belonged to a gym in almost 30 years, I need your prayers. LOL!

If you've never seen their commercials, they are hilarious. This is one of my favorites...





Tomorrow afternoon I'm hosting a holiday fellowship for the writing group to which I belong, T
he Wordsmith Writers of Clayton County. This is the first time we're getting together socially, and I'm really looking forward to it!





By the time I get out of church on Sunday, I'll probably be wiped out, so I don't plan to do anything other than come home and crash. Don't know if I'll get any words on the page...

                                                    

This is the season of busyness. Got any plans? Tell me about them.




4 comments:

Jackie H. said...

Yay for fitness!Let us know how it goes:)

C Michelle Ramsey said...

Chicki,

I love their commercials, too. They are hilarious.

My plans: Having dinner tonight with friends from out of town. Tomorrow I will be shopping and then later socializing with you and the other ladies at our writer's group.

Of course Sunday I have church. And throughout all of that I have a lot of work to do for my day job, as I am preparing for my annual 2 1/2 week vacation. :)

Lahongrais said...

Congratulations on joining Planet Fitness! I've been a member for several years but have not gone as much as I'd like to since my knee replacement. I am committed to returning and you have just inspired me!! Good luck!

Monique DeVere said...

Mmmmm ... donuuuuut... :D

Hi, Chicki!

Hope you enjoy your new gym and have fun at the social.

I don't celebrate Christmas in the worldly commercial way. No presents, no tree. Just church, family dinner, a beautifully displayed Nativity set, and a donation to a Ministry working to dig water wells, or build houses, or whatever God lays on my heart.

Hope you have a blessed and happy Christmas and a very prosperous 2014!

Luv ya! :)
Monique xox