Friday, February 28, 2014

Fun Friday


I've been busy, busy, busy trying to get TILL YOU COME BACK TO ME done before I go into the hospital next month for my knee surgery! That's why I haven't posted anything here other than features for other authors. 

No matter how busy I am, I always make time to save things I run across online or get in my e-mail that make me smile. And when you're struggling to get a book finished, you definitely need something to smile about...

                                                     


Here are a few to start off you weekend:






MAC supports Windows





3 comments:

Billie Jackson said...

Thanks for the smiles and good luck with the Knee! Been there done that. It is a lot of work to get past, but it is so great to get beyond that pain!

Chicki Brown said...

Thanks for stopping by, Billie! I can't wait to get this surgery over with. I'm sick and tired of limping around.

Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku said...

Good to read you're ploughing on with your upcoming book. Keep writing. Thanks for the fun photos.

May God grant you smooth surgery and speedy recovery. Have a fab weekend.