Sunday, September 7, 2014

Back to reality

Hubby and I spent a few days in Panama City Beach, Florida. We got back on Thursday evening, and ever since I've been trying to get my mind back in gear. It's hard when I've been listening to this...


The beach is just beautiful - white sand and Gulf ocean that's two gorgeous shades of aqua and blue. As soon as we walked into our condo, I opened the blinds, and fell in love!




My whole purpose in going was to get some writing done on my work-in-progress. All hubby wanted to do was get some rest. I parked myself at the table in front of the patio doors and worked on getting Greg Stafford out of the mess he's gotten himself into. 



I got a great deal from Groupon for the Long Beach Resort, and it was lovely! I highly recommend it.






All I can say is next time we have to take a full week.Three days just wasn't enough. 

No comments: