Thursday, October 2, 2014

Celebration!

I want to thank everyone who heeded my last entry and retweeted for me while I was doing the wedding thing.

We had the most fabulous time, and as a romance author, I get a special excitement over weddings. Just wanted to share some of the pictures from my only niece's wedding weekend...
Rehearsal Dinner at Two Urban Licks restaurant, Atlanta

Wedding rehearsal at The Peachtree Club

View from the wedding venue's 28th floor Skyline Terrace

Another view from the terrace

The beautiful bridal party

My sister and I were honored to walk in the ceremony in the stead of the bride's late mother


The gorgeous bride

The ceremony

The new couple!

Dinner was held inside the club then the terrace was taken over by the DJ and the dancers! Most of my pictures from the reception didn't come out, because by then it was dark, and my flash wasn't enough. I'll just say that I danced until my feet hurt!

It was the best wedding in history...

1 comment:

Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku said...

Weddings are always so heart warming. Sweet and lovely photos. Thanks for sharing, Chicki.

I wish the new couple a blessed life together.

Stella