Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year's Gratitude


If you visit this blog regularly, I’m sure you’ve noticed that I don’t always post on a regular schedule. I’m always so busy trying to finish my current book, post on social media, complete online interviews and other tasks that I often forget about my lonely little blog. It’s hard for me to come up with topics I think will interest readers. After all, I’m a fiction writer. One of the things I’ve tried to do in 2015 was to feature other author who had new releases, and I will continue to do so in 2016. 

Today, as we close out the year, I want to share the great news I woke up to this morning… DON’T STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH, Book Three in the Stafford Brothers series, was chosen by one of the USAToday columnists as a “must-read romance of 2015!” I am in the illustrious company of some of my favorite authors, including Dame Beverly Jenkins, and to say I’m humbled and grateful is an understatement. You can read it here: http://happyeverafter.usatoday.com/2015/12/31/must-read-romances-2015-michelle-monkou/

First and foremost, I have to thank all of my readers. Without your support, I couldn’t call myself an author. The thought that you put out your hard-earned money for my books still amazes me. You are incredible! Also, I want to thank the Facebook groups/bookclubs, and friends, my Twitter tweeps, my Google+ family and every book blogger who has featured or promoted my work. 

To my author buddies, you ladies (and a few gentlemen), keep me going when I’ve been discouraged. You also make me laugh and remind me of what’s important in this author life. 

Wishing you all a Happy New Year and an upcoming year full of great things for all of us! 



No comments: