Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Refund revelry!

In past years, hubby and I have usually assigned our income tax refunds to paying bills. This year I decided to use my half to go gadget shopping! You know, the stuff you don't have the cash for during the year. LOL!

Here's what I got...




A laptop bike from Sharper Image. I'm trying to find something that works for me as far as getting some exercise goes. Since I'm on my laptop 8-10 hours a day, and I hate breaking up my work time to go anywhere, I figured this might help. It also has exercise bands made into the big so you can work your arms and chest.



This is an air fryer. I'd never heard of such a thing until my brother-in-law and sister-in-law paid us a visit last week. They have one and swear by it. It fries food crispy without any oil!


An MP3 converter to convert the hundreds of cassette tapes I have in my music collection into digital files. It didn't arrive yet, so I can't say how good it works. :)

 A storage bench to go by the front door to hold all of our shoes. I hate wearing shoes in the house, so this provides a convenient place to to sit and take them off as soon as you come in.


I have never had a waffle iron, and we give too much of our money to the Waffle House! Now I can make my own on Saturday morning. 


Right now, I'm a happy


No comments: