Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sample Sunday

I have nine days to get I Want You Back to my editor. Since my goal is to get the book to market before the end of the month, it was time to start working on promos. With this series I discovered that readers really paid attention to the promos that shared a short excerpt from the story along with a photo. It's relatively easy to do, doesn't take much time, and I actually have fun creating them.

These are the promos I created using Powerpoint last week.Unfortunately, you can't click to enlarge here, but they open larger on social media and are easier to read.













9 comments:

Chelle Ramsey said...

I love these promos, Chicki. Excellent idea to use PowerPoint to create them. I don't know why I never thought of that.

My favorite is the one with the Eiffel tower. Very intriguing. ❤

Paulette Harper said...

I'm going to have to try that. Great idea. Thank you

J.L. Campbell said...

Good move, Chicki. This part of the process is definitely fun and it's great to give readers a taste of what is to come.

Chicki Brown said...

Thanks for stopping by and for commenting, ladies. Glad I could share a part of my process with you.

Sonya Visor said...

You rock! Thank you for sharing :-)

Sonya Visor said...

You do such a great job! You have the key, great marketing skills.

Chicki Brown said...

I really appreciate you saying that, Sonya. :)

Sonya Visor said...

Nothing but the truth. :-)

W Parks Brigham said...

Very good Chicki. You're really out there. Taking notes.