Friday, June 3, 2016

Am writing...

My original plan was to write 1,000 words a day on Inner City Blues on weekdays. Pretty much, I've been meeting that goal, but I missed several days because life intervened. Right now, the story is at 28,000 words.

When my brain is overworked or just plain tired, I try to do something book related just to get a jump on all of the promotion stuff that will need to be done by release day. Last week I created the first two Powerpoint promos...



One has a wife who made him consider killing another man with his scalpel. One was kidnapped for ransom. One was briefly married to a Las Vegas showgirl. One was a sex addict. One broke up his former girlfriend’s wedding. One risks his professional status for community activism.


Those Stafford brothers…

No comments: