Friday, August 5, 2016

Working Day and Night

I know, I know. I've been a bad, bad blogger, but I have a really good excuse. For the past two weeks, I was dealing with family business which took me away from the computer for a couple of days. Also, I was focused on trying to get the house in order and prepare for vacation.

The other day when I mentioned I was going to the beach for a week, my favorite manager in Atlanta Bread Company asked me, "You're not taking your laptop, are you?"

"Of course I am," I responded. "The main reason I'm going is to be able to write by the ocean!" Thus, the reason for the video below:


I love writing! And writing during my vacation is the best of both worlds. This is a picture I took last year from our hotel balcony.



 And this is what I expect this year...

     

At least I'm not this bad...
I'll be posting daily on my progress on Inner City Blues. On the way down, we're stopping in Eufaula, Alabama so I can do some research on the town where my next series will be set. That should be fun. The story collage below isn't finished yet. I need to find pics for the other charaters, and I want to fill in the blank spaces with pictures I take while we're there.




I'm just not crazy about the idea of our house sitters bringing their dog. Most of you know I'm not an animal person. The idea of having to vacuum up dog hair when we get back gives me the creeps. Talk to you during the week!

No comments: