Thursday, June 22, 2017

Surprising support!

Yesterday I got the surprise of my life. New York Times Bestselling author and the undisputed queen of African-American historical romance Beverly Jenkins, posted a promo for Born To Be Wild on her Facebook group page!

Something like this is rare and it means a lot to a little-known author like me. Ms. Bev, as she is affectionately called by her readers, has thousands of followers on Facebook, and a nod from her carries a lot of weight with readers.


If you've never read anything by the amazing Beverly Jenkins check out her extensive historical and contemporary novels here.

I've read everything Ms. Bev has written, and needless to say, I am so thankful for her support. My sales numbers had a significant spike overnight.  Yesterday was a good day...

                                        

No comments: